We will use an external online entry facility for Greendale SuperSpar Capital K 2019. Details and the link will be uploaded here towards the end of August 2019
ONLINE ENTRIES WILL CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT ON MON 25 NOV 2019
We will provide a simple pdf entry form that will need to be emailed to the Capital K team along with proof of payment. Manual entries will not be accepted without a valid proof of payment.
MANUAL ENTRIES WILL CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT ON MON 25 NOV 2019
Should you wish to enter 10 or more swimmers then we suggest completing the Bulk Entry Schedule. The Bulk Entry system is electronic and will require payment via EFT only. Upon receipt of the correctly completed Bulk Entry Schedule, you will be invoiced for the total amount owing. Teams making use of the Bulk Entry system will receive 1 free entry per 10 paid entries.
The Bulk Entry Schedule and Information Guide will be available from Mon 9 Sep 2019
BULK ENTRIES WILL CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT ON FRI 15 NOV 2019
ENTER AT THE DAM ON RACE DAY
Subject to the limit of 1500 entries, 'on-the-day' entries will be taken in the event registration venue at Midmar Dam Resort on Sunday 1 December 2018 from 7am.
We will offer a special race entry fee for Support Swimmers in Events 2, 3 and 4 only. Please visit our Rules & Info page for details on Support Swimmers.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE
- Should it not be possible to hold the event, beyond the control of the organizing committee, entry fees will not be refunded
- There are no substitutions
- Event entry fees do not cover the cost of entry to the Midmar Dam Resort
- The organizers reserve the right to limit entries in each event
- The organizers reserve the right to charge an administration fee for changes to a captured entry
- Entry fees are per person per event.